Dear Destiny


Dear Destiny


 

Corinthians 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
nor have entered into the heart of man
the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”


 

       God has a hidden treasure waiting for you; it has your name all over it.  It’s yours for the asking.  Somehow that’s not something we can easily believe.  We seldom grasp God’s greatest blessings because of our own disbeliefs and lack of obedience.  God blesses our faithfulness, but so much more he blesses obedience.  Let’s look at faith, what is it? Simple, it’s having the smallest belief that the greatest and only wise God can deliver whatever we ask of him in the name of his son. Equation: Desire (of your heart) + Faith (in God) = Deliverance (Gods Promises) John 14:13 (NKJV) 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.


       You should be empowered to dream big, because by faith God promises to deliver.  What are some of the goals that you have set that you are sitting on?  Is it too late for you, what is the real reason we procrastinate? We sell God short, we believe he is able to deliver but not to us.  We ask for only what we think God may do for us and not what he is truly able to do for us.    


       I’m speaking things in to existence for me, my children, for my friends that God will deliver what we ask in faith.  Oh no, wait a minute; don’t think that everything you ask will now fall from the sky.  You have to do what you can do and God will supply you with the strength and knowledge to fulfill your dreams.  You need a job, fill out applications; you need to lose weight, start exercising and change your diet. You want a new relationship, ask God to send you the right person for you and not just the first person who winks at you.  Be specific in your request, not general.  Be descriptive, God can deliver what you ask if you only ask.


       Perhaps you want peace in your life, ask it of God, he will even give you the courage to walk away from certain people and situations that are causing you the disarray.  Maybe you want to change careers, but you are afraid to walk away from the certain to the uncertain.  What if I fail, our God can do anything but fail.  Step out on his word, God is able. In Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV) “ Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us”. But what happens when you can think it, speak it or dream it and have faith in God enough to perceive it. God gives us power, don’t be afraid, he has all power.


       Dear Destiny I can’t see you, but I know you are out there waiting on my arrival.   I’m on my way, no I’m not afraid, and because God promised he would be with me.  No I have no doubt for the scripture declares in James1:6 (NKJV) But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. I am anchored in the Lord.  I believe in the sound doctrine of his word.


       Take the time to send your Destiny a note, tell Destiny to expect your arrival.  Give Destiny a warning, R.S.V.P., tell Destiny to Save the Date.  Don’t you want all that God has waiting on you, your new career, your new relationship, your new car, house, whatever you can think, just ask it of the Savior. I have written out my Dear Destiny list, with an expected delivery timeline.  I’m taking the necessary steps to reach my goals, I may run into delays, some rough turbulence and re-routes on my GPS, but I’m asking in faith, believing that God will do what he says. 


Dear Destiny can’t wait to see you; I’ve been thinking of you and preparing for you. I’ve claiming Victory in Jesus Name!


I’m walking into my Destiny!

Comments

Popular Posts