"The Me I Thought I Wasn't"





The Me I Thought I Wasn’t  



John 5:4New King James Version (NKJV)




For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 










          My story is simple when you look at it, as simple as baking bread.  After all the right ingredients are combined, (because the success of baking is dependent upon the ingredients).  So I took my cup of sorrow (tears), my pinch of uncertainty (doubt), my half cup of anxiety (uncertainty) and blended it into my bowl of power (Gods Word), my joy (Gods Presence) and  my peace(Gods Promises).  I placed it in the oven of my heart and set it at 111 degrees.  Why only 111, 1 for the FATHER, 1 for the SON and 1 for THE HOLY SPIRIT.  It baked slowly, the blending of the ingredients began to send a sweet aroma in the air and I began to rise to my calling.  Scripture after scripture flowed from my tongue and I was now able to digest the bread of life, I would never be without. “Oh Taste and See that the Lord is Good” Psalms 34:8 “Greater is he that is in me than he who is in the world” I John 4:4.  “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ”. I Corinthians 15:57









Comments

  1. Beautiful words. When we have the Word as our foundation with can withstand anything. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts