A Living God!



"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth".

Job 19:25


I know what it looks like and I know what it sounds like.  But you can rest  assured in the word of God  it says this in Philippians 2:10 "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth".  Those who may have some earthly power can't compare to he that has all power.  I see and hear your frustration, but why?

If you think God is silent, he is!  He's watching our every move.  He is waiting to see if "his people which are called by his name, humble themselves and pray seek his face and turn from their  wicked ways" .  He is waiting on us to acknowledge who he is and what he can do.  God is waiting on us to stop losing hope, and have faith.  God is waiting on us to look to the hills for our help.  God is waiting on us to sop bowing our heads in defeat and raise them in victory.

I'm not apologetic for my beliefs, nor my faith.  I agree with David in Psalms 37:25 "I have been young, and now am old; yet,  I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his decedents begging bread".

Foolishness need not be entertain.  If you want to share something make it beneficial, spread "The Word".  Anytime I think I want to digress to the worlds situations I can hear the Psalmist Kathy Taylor singing "I'm a vessel full of power, with a treasure from The Lord".  You try it, listen to the "Corinthian Song".it always calms my spirit. 

So if you think the big bad wolf has come to huff and puff  and rock your world, its only a great windstorm, and what you think is a  silent sleeping Jesus will arise and rebuke his wrath.  Remember he spoke to the wind , "Peace Be Still" and the wind stop blowing.  My suggestion is get to know who calms the wind and stop worrying about who blows hot air.



PYMS Voice

Comments

Popular Posts