The Mainline Is Open!



"It is an abomination for kings to commit wickedness, For a throne is established by righteousness."


Proverbs 16:12 (NKJV)


Tonight as we prepare for bed, we must seek the face of God for our country.  Things will change quickly and drastically; it will happen in a moment in a blink of an eye.  But don't be alarmed, as hopeless as this situation may seem certainly a  mystery to many of us; God is well aware.  Nothing gets by God, it is his promise to us; we need to remain  fervent in our prayers, focus on his promise, faithful to the finish. God is not asleep, and that's why we can rest on  the pillow of his word.  The Psalmst says 'Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need.  He kets me rest in the meadows grass and leads me beside the quiet streams. He gives me new strength, He helps me to do what honors him the most.  Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way. You provide delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies. You have welcomed me as your guest;  blessings overflow! Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life, and afterwards I will live with you forever in your home."   Psalms 23 (TLB)   I'm not worried about noon tomorrow.

Noon tomorrow, nothing changes; why you ask?  God never changes!  The leaders in our nations government will change, yes the republicans will have control of both the house and the senate. It may seem as if our voice has been silenced.   Read  Ephesians 6:12  "our struggle  is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms". (NIV))  I understand that  we have much to be concerned about, much of our progress is in jeopardy. That is why we must remember we have a voice, we have a savior 'The Lord himself will fight for us"!

We are focusing to much about tomorrow, when we know who holds tomorrow,  I want to make a very simple request upon each of you at noon tomorrow.  Pray. Pray to the same God who is able to do anything but fail.  Stop relinquishing your faith to those who have limited abilities.  There are no limits to what God can do.  God has no boundaries and no restrictions.  We may be disappointed but certainly not dismayed, God  himself will take care of us.  Lift your voices unto the Lord, let your petition be made known to God.  Call him on his main line!


PYMS Voice





Comments

Popular Posts