Put God In His Place!



"Oh God, listen to my cry!" Hear my prayer!"

Psalms 61;1 (NLT)


Dear God, its never felt like this before, I am weak, I am discouraged, I long for you.  Do you not hear me, are your ears deaf to me and your heart harden.  Are you blinded by the events that has happen   I'm confused because you don't recognize that I am your child. 

Dear Child, so now you seek me, now you question me?  How often have I told you that "I am the Lord I change not".  I have never left your side, whenever  you called I have answered; not always what you requested, but always what was best.  There were many  times you didn't acknowledge me, times you didn't consult me, but even during those times I was there.

Sound familiar, is this your conversation with God.  What has to happen before we are all running to him, praying that pray?  In recent conversations and I've had many lately concerning recent events; and most opinions remain the same "Where is God".  My response remains the same; why are you asking where he is but rather where is he in your life? Before we question God's ability or his presence, we should ask ourselves about Gods position. 

Don't take this the wrong way, but  as a child I remember adults telling children they need to stay in a child's place.  You remember that saying?  So I would assume if God was in his rightful place in our life's.........when you speak in church do you say "Giving honor to God who is the head of my life". Is he?


Isaiah 40:28-31 (NLT)

28 Have you never heard?
    Have you never understood?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of all the earth.
He never grows weak or weary.
    No one can measure the depths of his understanding.
29 He gives power to the weak
    and strength to the powerless.
30 Even youths will become weak and tired,
    and young men will fall in exhaustion.
31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint

PYMS VOICE



Comments

Popular Posts