Trust The Assigner!



"So lets not get tired of doing what is good.  At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessings if we don't give up".

Galatians 6:9 (NLT)


With only 24 hours in a day, how do we find the time to be wife, mother, grandmother sister and friend.  That's just for starters.  Then we add employee, employer, counselor, leader, confidant and that's just the tea; we have yet to add the hot water.  Peacemaker, makeup artist, hairdresser, personal shopper, unpaid family uber driver, and I can go on.  Then we see those of us who are blessed to still  have our aging, ailing parent's there is the job of being caretaker, nurse, decision maker, as those who look on seem to think you can do more.

Nearly two years ago I was unwilling promoted by God to a position within my family I didn't apply for.  My brother passed away and I found myself to be the new all of that and a bag of chips.  It was a tornado with winds so fast they were unmeasurable.  No alarms, no time to prepare, no time to decline, it was my new assignment.  I was about to find out if it was true what they say, God doesn't put more on you than you can bare.   Like I thought, not true at all, it was far more than I could bare; alone.  I needed God and I had no problem crying out for help.  That's the jest of my story.  What's yours?

What wall are you backed up against, what door has closed right in front of you.  What struggle has shaken your faith.  My testimony is this, God has propped me up on every leaning side; and when the eye of the storm landed in my life, he carried me to safety.  "Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always". 1 Chronicles 16:11 (NIV) 

When you face the unexpected, the unpredicted, the unexplainable, look to the Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotence God.  These attributes is all you need to know about him, always present, all knowing and all powerful.  When its midnight in your life, remember this;  its always the darkest before the dawn.  Remember it was at midnight that Paul and Silas prayed and song praises unto God.  Paul and Silas were in prison when seemingly a earthquake shook the walls and the prison doors open.  You may not be in a prison but you may fell like a prisoner of your circumstances, that's a good  time to pray and worship God.  Give God the praise and he will give you the blessings! 


Accept your assignment and trust the assigner!

PYMS Voice


Comments

Popular Posts